The European Commission's Innovation Radar analysed innovation ‘ PM and Nanoparticle Monitoring Station’ developed by the NanoExplore...
EUROMAT 2021Graz, Austria
In the framework of EUROMAT 2021 conference, which will take place on 12 - 16 September 2021 in Graz, Austria , a Special Session entitled "D4: Characterization of 1D and 2D materials", will be organized by Prof. Costas Charitidis (National Technical University of Athens, Greece).
The special session includes the following:
- 1D/2D materials including nanotubes, nanowires, nanorods, graphene family materials
- Transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDs), transitional metal carbides and carbonitrides (MXenes)
- Assessment of electrical, optical and mechanical properties with advanced characterization techniques, for 1D and 2D nanomaterials
- Manufacturing and scale up production of 1D/2D nanomaterials with in-situ characterization techniques
- Process control especially during material growth for the above materials
- Combinatorial characterization approaches