The NanoExplore project has successfully ended! The Final Project Report is ready for your download. It covers the project activities from...
nanoSAFE & NSC Week 2023Grenoble, France
The 8th International Conference on Health and Safety Issues for a socially responsible approach to nanomaterials will be organized in Grenoble, France from June 5–9, 2023. It will be combined with the NanoSafety Cluster (NSC) Week.
The SbD4Nano consortium will hold its next general meeting on this occasion. If you want to get in contact about cooperation or exchanging information, feel free to contact us in advance.
You can find the event website here.
IMPORTANT DATES (to be confirmed)
- 15 December, Opening call for abstracts
- 30 January, Abstract submission deadline
- 1 April 2020, Notification by email of abstract acceptance
- 30 May 2020, End of early bird registration
- 5–9 June 2023, Conference