Irina Guseva-Canu takes a look at the NanoExplore project through the statistical lens and from the view of public health and occupational epidemiology....
Nanosafe Digital ConferenceOnline
Nanosafe Digital Conference
The Nanosafe Conference will share the latest R&D results on environmental, health and safety issues related to nanomaterials and beyond. The main topics covered in this conference include:
- Advanced materials characterization, metrology and standardization
- Assessment of release, emission and exposure
- Hazard assessment
- Risk assessment, risk management and risk governance
- Safe-by-Design and Eco-conception as innovation drivers
- Bringing technology to industries and consumers
- Nano-enabled technologies for the medicine of the future
- How nano-research tools and know-how can be used to fight SARS-CoV-2?
More information on this event can be found her: http://www.cea.fr/cea-tech/pns...